The 2019-20 MJHL Regular Season Schedule has been released, and your Steinbach Pistons will be opening the season up on home ice on September 20th when they take on their rival Winkler Flyers.
Here are some other notable dates you should know during the regular season schedule:
- The Old Dutch MJHL Showcase will once again be held at the end of September – beginning of October. The three-day event will be hosted at the Seven Oaks Arena in Winnipeg, as Steinbach plays two games versus the Selkirk Steelers on September 30th and the Waywayseecappo Wolverines on October 1st.
- The Pistons will host their annual Remembrance Day game on November 11th against the Winkler Flyers at 2:30 pm.
- For the first time ever, the Pistons will host an ‘Ugly Christmas Sweater’ game for their final home outing before the Christmas break on December 21st against the Winnipeg Blues.
- After a one-year break, Steinbach will once again play on New Year’s Eve as they host the Winnipeg Blues.
- The 2020 MJHL/SJHL Showcase will take place in Regina on January 21st-22nd, 2019.
- Steinbach’s longest homestand is from January 28th – February 5th, as they’ll host four games in that stretch against Winnipeg, OCN (2), and Neepawa.
- The Pistons will once again host the Winkler Flyers for their annual Family Day game on February 17th at 2:30 pm. It will also be the final regular season home game for Steinbach.
- Steinbach will close out their 2019-20 regular season with four straight road games. The final outing will be on February 28th when they take on the Selkirk Steelers.
To check out the full schedule, head to Steinbachpistons.ca and click on the ‘Schedule/Scores’ tab.
Don’t miss out on our Early Bird Special for season tickets! From now until June 28th, you can purchase your seat for the Early Bird price of $275! Call the office or email email@example.com to reserve your seat!